Saturday, January 24, 2015

Abstract

I started this blog so I can chronicle my journey. 

It's still the first month of the new year, 2015.  A popular trend, that at least my friends like to mock, is the saying, new year new me.

I don't want it to just be a new me for a year.

I started in November.  I want to be better.  I want to be healthier.  I just want to be a better person.

So what are my goals?  This is an abstract after all! (a wordy one at that - not very science-y of me)

First, my new years resolution for 2015 is to read a book a month.  I haven't been reading for pleasure consistently for a while now, and I want to change that.  what a better opportunity than now. 

Secondly, my  goal is to be able to run a 5k by August 8th.  I signed up for the Warrior Dash, and want to be able to run it.  I have plenty of time to learn to be able to.  But, no time like the present to start.

Hopefully this leads to a whole new me. 

Hopefully forever. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment